Langsung ke konten utama

Unconditional Love




Unconditional love

Let us describe it!

You are a girl with a big dream- to be a princess; glamorous, elegant, gorgeous, stunning, bright, wise and all right characteristics. Frequently, acting as a princess; being fashionable (of course), being elite (interacting just with friends that you think they can confirm you as an elite) and being eminent one (all students in the campus know how beautiful you are, how great you are, especially for all men feeling enchantment of you). 

Why do you have dream like this? Because you want a man with perfect criteria (rich, handsome, bright like *Oppa) can love you? Because you want people see you as a perfect creation? Are you proud cause of that? how about if you don’t have any criteria of princess?
Oke stop dreaming! let us see the reality.

You are the girl with a big dream as big as space. I’m sure you really wanna be a fashionable, but you just have a baby powder for your face and body, and cajuput oil as your perfume /medicine (when you enter the class, someone must be saying “hmm, like a baby smell”). Then, you still wear your old dress and you feel comfortable as long as you wear it, through after your friends asking “is it your mom dress?” and you will be ashamed. Friday night Saturday night and Sunday, you just stay at your dwelling although you are free and your friends spend their free time with hanging out in the luxurious cafe, going to the beach, or making a tourism trip out of city/country. They always update their impressive photo on instagram to show the world that they are cool man and you just sit on your bed and like their photo. Also, you are not smart guy, you don’t have amount of proud achievement.
Your dream is opposite with your reality!

Now, anyone can love you? Anyone can accept just the way you are?

Trust me, there are people love us, how we are - how we gonna be.

They are our PARENTS!
No matter how we were born, what we have been doing, what we are gonna be they still love us until the end.

When I’m writing this writing, several my friends read the title and they get chortle cause they think I will write about special boy, in reality no. I have special people in my life- Mama and Papa.

Long distance relationship, between my parents and I, as a girl never living far from parents, it’s so hard for me, every single day is about homesick, but I like this situation. Sometimes there must have miles to expect longing. 

Mama and Papa are the only people considering me as their princess, little princess exactly. I am twenty one years old now, but they still see me as a five years old-girl. I must recognize it because childishness still life in my soul. I was born with extra dose sensitivity, little broken and moody. Greatly, my parents can accept it.
I remember how Mama taught me to keep smile in crying, it’s funny, she said “princess always keep smile, whatever happens”. She always say that I’m the only one she love in this world, pretty daughter, graceful and wise. (hahahahahah, I know just her saying like that). Pure love, it's Mama. She love me just the way I am. :)

Who is papa? Love in silence, it’s him. He looks like calm, no saying love to me but his action is enough to show how he love me. No one can over protective about me, (not my friends, not my siblings) except Papa. I become truly princess, he doesn't allow me to do hard job. He never let I get worry about anything. When I was child, I would fake being asleep, so my father would carry me to bed (hahahahah, naughty child) but he still love me.

Both love me unconditionally. Yes, unconditional love is my guessing for their love for me. I always become princess for them, never care whatever happens to me. So do I.
Ocean cannot be ink, leaves cannot be paper to draw their love for me.






(Big Hug from your Humayra)






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Don't insist on English!

Patricia Ryan: Don’t insist on English! The speaker talks about language loss and the globalization   of English. She tell a story about her friends who was teaching English for adult in Abu Dhabi, one day she took them to learning some nature vocabularies, but she ended up her class, because all named in arabics word for local plants. How the student get all knowledge about it? of course from their grandparents, they preserved it. but today languages are dying every 14 days. She recruited by British council to teach English in Kuwait, because the government wanted to modernize the country and empower the citizens through education. Today, she see the morphed of teaching english, from being a mutual benificial practice to becoming massive international business. The best educations are the university in U.K and U.S. naturally, everyrbody wants to have English education, but if we not native speaker we have to pass a test. Needing english in conducting research, also as imp

Who I am!

Who I am! I think hard to define the title above, it’s no theory from expert can be pictured me maybe they will say I’m a human having complete body, thought and almost can do all daily activities   well. If I ask to my parents, of course they will say I’m their daughter. Friends and colleague must confess that I am one of their friends. But I have another side to see who I am. I’m just an ordinary girl from ordinary family in ordinary world. Almost sixteen years I have been doing the same thing; going to school and campus, doing   assignment, getting score every semester and I will end it next year (InsyaAllah). Taking master degree? I have to think again. When I was child, the question “what do you want to be in the future?” became so familiar. I used to lose idea to imagine what I wanna be later and my friends said that they wanna be doctor. I tried to imagine me as a doctor, but there were no picture in my brain. Yes, I didn’t want to be doctor; it was hard to see blood

Teachnology-Internet Media PART 2

A.     Discussion There are a large number of online tools that can be used for second/foreign language learning and teaching (Chapelle & Jamieson, 2008; Garrett, 2009; Godwin-Jones, 2009, 2010; Levy, 2009; Meskill & Anthony, 2010; Warschauer, 2010). Internet-based language instruction (IBLI) can be defined as language teaching conducted on the Internet using Internet tools and resources (Son, 2004). According to Son (2001), the online tools are classified into twelve categories based on their main functions and features: learning/content management systems; communication; live and virtual worlds; social networking and bookmarking; blogs and wikis; presentation; resource sharing; Website creation; Web exercise creation; Web search engines; dictionaries and concordancers; and utilities. Mindomo included utilities that can be useful for language learning activities, especially for writing. It’s free access, just need log in with our own email. This media ca